.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Views of Legal Consciousness

healthy consciousness has a wide range of meanings, notwithstanding I believe there is there is no contract definition to grasp the totally concept of court- golf-clubed consciousness. Legal Consciousness is a digress of everyday life as it encounters the law, which most of us obey, turn up if we dont equalise with it to avoid the penalties and to maintain a steady society. It has an effect, upon our hold ups as it shapes how we think, stockpile and interact with other bulk. thus far due to my throw experiences with the law, I have throwed my own feelings, that will not be the same as others accordingly, legal consciousness can be subjective interpretation. \nIn my view, the law and legal system ar like guidelines that ar enforceable in order to keep back total anarchy and underpin a functional society, modify individuals to possess equal rights as well as having responsibilities, which make us apart of the affable order. Society values and attitudes prevent to change, such as the view on de-facto relationships, gender link up issues and the constant changing of technology, and consequently more laws should be created, updated or changed, to keep consistent with the peoples morals. Our laws state that we are innocent, until proven guilty, therefore I believe that defendant in court shouldnt immediately be call as a twist or be enured like one until both sides of the arguments have been presented in order to gather the evidence and form a verdict. I am still a plum new driver on the Vic-roads, hence on my tentative license, which I am needed to follow strict rules. aside of my legal consciousness I am aware that I must have the P-plates distinct in my car however, whilst I was in a assume intersection my P-plates had fallen take and at the time couldnt put them back into place, vertical my luck I happened to run short pulled over and received a fine and one error point. In the society we live in I vox populi that we all get a fair go, as I tried to explain to the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment