.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Hacking :: essays research papers

HackingAnother adept got caught today, its wholly over the papers. "adolescent Areested inComputer Crime indignation", "Hacker Arrested after depone Tampering".... unsaved kids.Theyre all a manage. But did you , in your three-piece psychology and 1950stechnobrain, eer take a look toilet the eyes of the hacker? Did you ever wonderwhat made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him? I am ahacker, enter my world...Mine is a world that begins with school... Im in younger high or high school. Ive listened to teachers expain for the fifteenthtime how to reduce a fraction. I understand it "No, Ms. Smith, I didnt army mywork. I did it in my head..." Damn kid . Probably copied it. Theyre all alike.I made a find today. I found a computer. cargo hold a second, this is cool. Itdoes what I ask it to. If it makes a mistake, its because i screwed it up. Notbecause it doesnt like me... Or feels threatened by me.. Or thinks Im a smartass... Or do esnt like teaching and shouldnt be here... Damn kid. All he doesis playfulness games. Theyre all alike. And then it happened... a door opened to aworld... kick through the phone tie like heroin through an addicts veins,an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies issought... a mature is found. "This is it... this is where I belong... "I subsisteveryone here... even if Ive never met them, never talked to them, may neverhear from them again... I know you all... Damn kid. Tying up the phone lineagain. Theyre all alike... you bet you ass were all alike... weve been spoon- cater baby food at school when we hungered for steak.. the bits of meat that youdid let gaucherie through were pre-chewed and tasteless. Weve been dominated bysadists, or ignored by the apathetic. The fewer that had something to teach foundus willing pupils, but those few be like drops of water in the desert. This isour world now... the world of the electron and the switc h, the saucer of thebaud. We make use of a service already existing without paid for what could bedirt-cheap if it wasnt run by profiterring gluttons, and you think us criminals.We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge.. and you callus criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without phantasmal bias...and you call us criminals? Yes, I am a criminal. My crime isthat of curiosity.Hacking essays research papers HackingAnother one got caught today, its all over the papers. "Teenager Areested inComputer Crime Scandal", "Hacker Arrested after Bank Tampering"....Damn kids.Theyre all alike. But did you , in your three-piece psychology and 1950stechnobrain, ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker? Did you ever wonderwhat made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him? I am ahacker, enter my world...Mine is a world that begins with school... Im injunior high or high school. Ive listened to teachers expai n for the fifteenthtime how to reduce a fraction. I understand it "No, Ms. Smith, I didnt show mywork. I did it in my head..." Damn kid . Probably copied it. Theyre all alike.I made a discovery today. I found a computer. Wait a second, this is cool. Itdoes what I want it to. If it makes a mistake, its because i screwed it up. Notbecause it doesnt like me... Or feels threatened by me.. Or thinks Im a smartass... Or doesnt like teaching and shouldnt be here... Damn kid. All he doesis play games. Theyre all alike. And then it happened... a door opened to aworld... rushing through the phone line like heroin through an addicts veins,an electronic pulse is sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies issought... a board is found. "This is it... this is where I belong... "I knoweveryone here... even if Ive never met them, never talked to them, may neverhear from them again... I know you all... Damn kid. Tying up the phone lineagain. Theyre all alike... you bet you ass were all alike... weve been spoon-fed baby food at school when we hungered for steak.. the bits of meat that youdid let slip through were pre-chewed and tasteless. Weve been dominated bysadists, or ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach foundus willing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the desert. This isour world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of thebaud. We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could bedirt-cheap if it wasnt run by profiterring gluttons, and you call us criminals.We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge.. and you callus criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, withoutreligious bias...and you call us criminals? Yes, I am a criminal. My crime isthat of curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment